Today’s article are about an application that cannot be found easily because there are tons of applications in
However, this is the original one that you probably searching for months and years so finally you journey ends here.
I usually don’t post such apps which are useless because I understand that how much time and energy it consumes. That is why I download and install those apps before going to share with my readers on this website. So I have gone through various applications with same name and finally I got the actual APK Inspector Pro for you guys.
This Inspector can be easily installed on Android smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.
In the next paragraphs I am going to share all the necessary information that you are searching for about this incredible tool.
So I request you to read this article deeply while you will get to know about its installation process, requirements and features.
More about APK Inspector
It is an analytical, inspecting and experimental tool for Android mobiles that allows its users to get insights of any Apk such as static information, CFG and other information of any Apk file. Apk is the name of Android package that can be easily inspect and test via this amazing tool about which we are talking.
It is basically an open source application that is developed by Honey Net and it is absolutely free to download and use. This tool can work on Windows and Linux in order to get the static information, Java, Dalyik and smali codes.
Furthermore, this incredible tool allows you to choose the best and safest applications or games. Because it provides an opportunity to identify the vulnerabilities in any kind of APK file very easily.
|Required Android||4.1 and Up|
Apart from inspection you can modify the Apps while generating a report of App’s permissions and other important information needed for modification of any application.
You can get access to the progress report of any app while launching or executing the tool from your devices.
This Inspector tool gives you a deep inspection of app’s graphic features apart from the analysis. That allows you to know that how that app works and gives you the insights of malicious apps.
If you are going to get the latest version of the Inspector Pro then you can get these upgraded features in the new version which are following.
- Initially installation process was manual where you were supposed to unzip files manually but now when you tap the same Zip file it automatically unzip the data for you.
- UI of the Apk has been improved as compare to the old version.
- Another feature has been added that gives you the call graph.
- It gives you the navigation.
- In the Latest Apk Inspector you can reverse the code DED for the Java Analysis.
- It gives you an opportunity to combine permission for analysis.
So now with these incredible feature you can android apps as well as games to check out for malicious Apks.
How to install or download Apk Inspector?
Process of installation has been made automatic so you don’t need to get into any complex procedure. However, I will share the instructions for the downloading and installing the Inspector on your phones.
- First of all just go to the end of this page and tap/click on the download button.
- Wait for few minutes as it will take some time to complete downloading process.
- The file is not in APK format it is in ZIP file format.
- So tap/click that Zip file then Extract the files to your desired folder (either you can install an Unzip Application or you can do it automatically by just taping the file).
- Then you are now done with installation or you can file extracting process.
- Now you can use it for inspection, analysis and testing Android apps and games.
There are a lot features we can discuss about this fantastic tool but it is not that much necessary. Therefore, I have listed down some of the basic features of it which you can see below.
- It is freeware so you don’t need to pay anything neither for downloading nor for using.
- You can analyse the App graphic features to check out whether it is malicious or not.
- You can check out the Static Instrumentation.
- Get the basic information of the app that how it has been coded and how you can add or modify some of its codes.
- You can change the username from the app.
- It allows you to test or check for vulnerabilities of any game and other kind of app.
- There are much more you can do with this amazing tool but you can do that by installing it on your phones.
It is a very simple and very light application that does not requires any high end android phone or high quality specifications. Nevertheless, there are some important things to keep in mind before going to get the app for your phones. Those basic requirements are following.
- You need to have basic knowledge about android app development and Java or other relevant coding.
- It requires 4.1 and up version Android OS devices.
- RAM capacity should be more than 1 GB.
If you think that you are eligible for using Apk Inspector No root Apk then go ahead download the Zip file from our website by using the below button.
Q 1. What is Apk Inspector?
Ans. it is an Android tool for inspecting, testing and analyzing various kind of Android apps and games.
Q 2. Is Apk Inspector Safe to use?
Ans. Yes, if you are an expert Android app developer and you know the basics of the App development or coding. Otherwise I am not recommending this tool for those people who don’t have any idea about previously mentioned things. However, you can use it on your own responsibility.
Q 3. Is Apk Inspector Legal tool?
Ans. Yes, it is a legal tool because it is mainly used by experts. However, it depends on how and for what purposes any user using the tool. Therefore, it can be also exploited for illegal purposes which we are not recommending to those users.
Q 4. How to Install Apk Inspector?
Ans. it is very simple to use and install if you don’t know how to install the application then you can check the paragraph in main article where I have share the installation and downloading process.
Q 5. What are the alternatives of Apk Inspector?
Ans. there are a lot of tools that you can use to inspect any app such as Androrat Apk, App Inspector Apk, App Info Apk, Apk editor