Paytm is the forerunner online Banking, recharge, E-wallet and marketplace of India that has led to change the whole idea of banking in the country. It has also provided an opportunity to its country men to earn some money with little investment or with less effort.
KYC is the abbreviation of Know-Your-Customer Norms where you are supposed to provide your identity verification.
If you don’t know what KYC or BC Agent is, then read the whole article carefully as I will be sharing more about that in the next paragraphs.
So today’s article is about something which is very famous in India and I will be going to share some of its basic information. Furthermore, I have tried to address installation process, downloading process and basic requirements for applying. So I urge the viewers to read the whole article instead of directly jumping over to the Apk file. Because mostly people face issues while using it.
What is Paytm Ka ATM?
This is basically a Paytm Agent App for the users of
This App allows its users to become the authorized agents of the Paytm Payments Bank. This bank is owned by Paytm which got licensed from RBI (Reserve Bank of India) to perform digital banking services.
The agents are supposed to spread the services of the bank in order to entertain vast majority of customers. You can also call them as a PPB’s product and service promoters. Furthermore, they also create awareness among the customers about the upcoming and latest services or products.
|Name||Paytm Ka Atm|
|Android Required||4.1 and up|
The best thing about this service is that you can earn money as I have already told you about that. So you get almost .50 percent of commission on deposit or withdrawal of money from any account. For suppose, when you withdraw/deposit 10,000 to any account you get 50 Rupees commission on that.
In order to use this fantastic android application you must need to be a KYC partner or BC agent. KYC means the user of Paytm who had verified his/her account with identity proof.
How to Start Paytm Ka ATM?
In order to use start with this amazing application you just need to follow below steps.
- Get registered as KYC or BC agent if you are not already an agent, or if you have already an existing account then you have to reactivate that account.
- Then they will give you a target of creating 10 savings accounts (you can visit the PPB’s website for further details about those accounts).
- After completing their target, call the FSE who will approach you and they’ll fill up a registration form of Paytm Ka ATM for you.
- Within a week you will get a confirmation and you will be asked to pay the enrolment fee that is also called as BO enrolment Fees.
- The Enrolment fee is 1999 Indian Rupees that you can pay after when they will send you a code.
- Then you will have to deposit an amount of 1000 Indian Rupees into your Paytm Ka ATM account.
- Then your account will become operational.
How to Install Download Paytm Ka ATM App
To start with the Paytm’s banking account you will need to install its own Android application that they have launched to assist you on Androids. So in order to install the Apk you have to get the Paytm Ka ATM New version. For doing that so just follow the below steps.
- There is a download button given at the end of the page by taping/clicking that you can get the Apk file.
- Then go to settings of you device and enable the option of “unknown sources” from the security settings.
- Then go to file manager and find the Apk file that you have downloaded from our website.
- Then tap/click on the file and select the install option after that wait for few seconds.
- Now you are done with installation process so you can launch the app and start your work.
How to get login into the Paytm Ka ATM
Note: before going to get login into the app you have to make sure that you have an active account or you got registration as KYC partner to Paytm Payments Bank. Otherwise you cannot directly log in to the app.
However, if you have an account then you can go with your mobile phone number and password that you have provide in the registration form.
- You can get the app for free and use it without any charges.
- You can earn unlimited money without any huge investment.
- You can use it to withdraw money.
- You can send money to any account.
- You can pay bills.
- You can recharge online.
- And much more.
You don’t need to be panic as there are very simple requirements for the app and this Paytm Agent app is compatible for all android devices. But I have tried to specify some of the basic requirements for the app so you can easily get it.
- You need an android device having 4.1 or up version OS.
- An active KYC user account or BCA account to run app.
- Minimum 1 GB RAM or preferably more than that.
- Stable internet connection to operate the app preferably 3G, 4G or faster WiFi connection.
In order to address some of the common quires of the users, I have shared a FAQ section below so I hope it will help you further.
Q 1. What is Paytm?
Ans. It is a platform of online recharge, Payments, digital banking, Marketplace and much more.
Q 2. What is Paytm Payments Bank?
Ans. It is a banking platform of Paytm that is licensed from RBI to provide its digital banking services to its customers.
Q 3. Who is BCA or BC Agent?
Ans. BCA is an agent who promotes and creates awareness about the services of Paytm Payments Bank.
Q 4. How to become Paytm Payments Bank BCA or Agent?
Ans. Go to the official site of the PPB and register yourself by providing the details asked in the form there. Then you will be approached by an agent from the bank who will guide you further.
Q 5. Who can apply to become BCA or Agent?
Ans. Anyone can become the BC agent if you have Indian Nationality.
Q 6. How to Order Paytm Debit Card?
Ans. First open the Paytm App from your phone, get login into your account then follow these steps.
- Tap on bank icon.
- Provide the passcode of your Paytm account.
- Tap on the Debit and ATM card option.
- Then click on the option of “Request Card”.
- Then provide your delivery address.
- Then pay an amount of 125 rupees.
- Then you will get the debit cards within given time.
Q 7. Is Paytm Bank Safe to use?
Ans. Yes, it is safe to use because they encrypt all your bank details and no one can know your sensitive details except you.
Q 8. How to withdraw money from Paytm?
Ans. Open the app by getting login in and select the option “Send Money”, then tap on the transfer option after providing amount.
Q 9. What is Paytm Cashback?
Ans. it is very interesting that when you pay through the Paytm app you get some amount of cash back to your account.